14 January 2007

All Torque, No Walk

What's this? Another blog to clog up the web-waves? Well yes, actually. After contributing sporadically to Jingoistic for the past few months, I have decided to consolidate several projects into this one blog entitled All Torque, No Walk. Readers of Jingoistic will be disappointed to hear that my column at the Daily Mail has not yet been erected. However, this should be the vital stepping stone towards that illustrious position.

Furthermore, analysis of Jingoistic proves that personal anecdotes are more successful than satirical blows at the modern media, particularly politics and video games. If you're not thinking "How about I just never visit this blog again- it reeks", please come again. I promise superior punctuation compared with Jingo.

3 comments:

b. said...

i'm interested to see what becomes of this here blog Torque...

the name is Baie.

please, come by my blogs:

www.baileye.blogspot.com
www.lovelyneverlasts.blogspot.com

Jingo said...

torquer, when are you actually gonna finish your new blog? I'm eagerly anticipating slagging you off ;)

Torquer said...

I see your some kind of budding poet, Baie. I can imagine Tom Hanks saying "what becomes of this here blog" in a strong mid-west American accent.